Ourika Valley Day Trip From Marrakech
At 8:00 am our excursion to the magnificent Ourika and Setti Fatma is going to start from your accommodation at Marrakech, not too far from the red city, this blooming valley a little more than 50km south of Marrakesh is the city’s escape hatch from the soaring summer heat, where you will enjoy a hike among local people to the Setti Fatma’s waterfalls sources, and discover more about the life of Berber people.
You will also explore some work of local manufacturers of handicrafts such as colored glasses and metal tin lanterns, hand paintings and so much more.
Lunch will be in a local restaurant beside the valley so you can enjoy the beauty of the place while eating.
Eventually, we will get back to Marrakech where our wonderful excursion is going to end.
- Enjoy the beautiful scenery of the Berber villages along the way
- Get a close look at the Berber house from inside and drink a cup of mint tea with them
- Panoramic view overlooking the High Atlas Mountains in the middle of the way
- Enjoy trekking to the waterfalls in Setti Fatma village at the foothills of the atlas mountains
- Get a close look at the locals’ lifestyle
- Enjoy a delicious lunch at the bank of the Ourika Valley